27 Jul We’re hiring a Client Services Coordinator
The Legal Client Services Coordinator will consistently and accurately support an elder law/estate planning attorney as well as others to become more efficient, systematic and effective.
We’re an elder law/estate planning law firm with the vision of helping others to protect their families and resources. The role of this position is to support our small (but growing) law firm by providing office/clerical and personal support to the elder law/estate planning attorney. You will be responsible for maintaining the firm calendar, answering and routing calls, interacting with clients, sorting and distributing mail, copying, scanning, printing and filing, scheduling appointments and speaking engagements (as well as all handout materials and PowerPoint presentations), collecting and tracking fees, maintaining the firm database, providing multiple status reports (using Excel), ordering supplies, etc. We have one monthly Estate Planning Workshop on Saturday in the morning.
We want to meet you if you:
• Have a strong work ethic (excellent attendance), respectful, professional image, flexible, trustworthy and honest
• Are caring, optimistic, gregarious, patient, friendly and enthusiastic
• Are extremely organized, able to multitask, excellent time management with attention to detail
• Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change
• Are loyal, conscientious, sensitive and a team player
• Possess a cooperative, stable, calming and focused style with high standards
• Are task-oriented and love supporting people and showing them you care
• Love to laugh and passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
• Are confident dealing with business professionals
• Can work independently (proficiency with computer software – i.e., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe) to get high quality work done
You’ll want to meet us if you are looking for:
• A full-time position
• An opportunity to work at a small office
• An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others
• A law firm that stakes its reputation on the quality of its work – which is to be a leader and of the highest quality
• A career where you are appreciated by both your employer and clients.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.